Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mako56 car roof tents

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Xenologian

The guy running it seems to be fairly nice and responsive to emails, answering questions etc. I am likely to pull the trigger in the next few days but won't be able to collect the tent for a few weeks but don't want to miss out on the reduced price right now. If you want and are still interested i can tell you about my experience afterward and about the Quality of the tent etc. I also saw that he said on his page on Facebook that he has some older 2020 model stock that he sells for 1700€ if budget is an issue and you can do without the improvements made for the 2022 model (only one i am aware of so far is the canvas overhang at the bottom shell so water runs off and can't collect between the fabric and the shell itself).

Advertisement