Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Heathfield Dublin 11

Options
  • 28-05-2022 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Heathfield Dublin 11. which has new homes been built it is an horrendous place to live. as you will see while driving thru the estate the amount of homes for sale and crime in what looks a descent area isn't. to build new homes in an area were families are been harassed by people that live in the estate is disgraceful, any recordings needed to prove this i can send on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

yeah I live not far from it myself and I'd never choose to live there, it seems like a right kip (no disservice to the obviously majority of decent people who live there)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 irishstevieg

I live in Heathfield 11 years and ive never had a problem here or heard of any problems either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 irishstevieg

Im honestly not one of these people who loves were im living but im in Heathfield 11 years and i never had one problem or heard of anyone with problems here. Its a nice estate and highly Maintained.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 aon212

well I have plenty of footage that says different which will be released later on FB & twitter in line in guidance with laws.

fair play most people tend to leave Heathfield after 10 years, its just not a place you settle down in.

some of these people that live in the estate are very sick individuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Ive a mate who bought in Heathfield and ended up selling again in under a year due to anti social behaviour and cars being stolen. That was almost 10 years ago but going by the last few posts in this thread someone there in 2020 had their bike stolen 4 times, their car stolen and also their partner was getting racially abused in the estate on a regular basis. So they sold up the house too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement