Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireann WiFi won’t connect

Options
  • 28-05-2022 7:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭

I get to the webpage to tick terms and conditions but when I click CONNECT nothing happens.

any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

It was on a route that I use many times and have always been able to to connect.

I don’t think my post above properly explained.

the page that opens to accept terms and conditions and to click “connect” just seemed to to dead. I could tick the box but tapping on “connect” did nothing.

it also happened on the bus that I switched to next but but was okay on my journey home. I had my phone shut off for a couple of in the meantime so maybe the problem was my phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭rameire

Try to turn the Bus off and on at least 3 times. but make sure to hold down the start button for 5 seconds each time.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

I tried that but the driver got cross with me

;)

Advertisement