If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Debt advice

  • 25-05-2022 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

    Hi looking for some advice I had a car on finance bk in 2008 I handed it back to them they came after me for 22k for years then stopped got a letter a month ago looking for money again didn't respond to them .I checked the CCR and it's listed as a depth even after all these years oh they also said their taken me to court

    Any information gratefully accepted


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,843 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

    You'd need to go to a solicitor and give them details and dates.

    There is a general limit of 6 years for recovering debts but your solicitor will tell you if or when that clock started or stopped or paused