Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paint garden brick walls no render - Is there a ral 7016 out there in 10L tubs thats decent?

Options
  • 24-05-2022 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi All

Was considering plain rendering for my garden but its working out very expensive. Debating painting the bare blockwork instead. Really like the trendy (i know everyone is using it, i know i know) ral 7016 anthracite grey colour. See it a lot on brickwork and new doors and windows lately and very fond.

Thing is I cant seem to find a decent quantity of it, its all 2.5ltr tubs. Is there a good Dulux weather shield or similar quality version of ral 7016.

I keep seeing their "merlin" tub but that doesnt look the right shade/colour.

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,562 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Any decent paint / decorator supplier should be able to mix that colour for you in whatever paint brand and quantity you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭pugleon

That not expensive compared to the 10ltr tubs you would see in DIY stores? Also is it as long lasting? Not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭pugleon

Anyone bought in bulk, masonry anthracite grey recently? Ral 7016?

Advertisement