Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2022 International Series

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Risoc

You'd have to think that expanding the international series or any European franchise would be focussing on Germany and the continent.

That many people in the queue for tickets yet the London games are yet to sell out. With a game in Mexico next year, I could see London dropping to two games and maybe two in Germany, with one in the Bernabeu the next year or two also.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I got tickets so I'm off to Frankfurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Managed to get in for 2 tickets, payment went through but no confirmation from ticketmaster. What a shitshow

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭DM_2092

I'm going to the Jags vs Bills game if any fellow Paddies would like to have a pint!?

I'll be the only Irish lad in an Arizona jersey, so I'll be handy to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,967 ✭✭✭cena

Where do you go for tickets?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭kaiserrussel

HI there

We got two tickets for patriots this year - already the reseller site prices are crazy - similar location tickets to what I got are selling for 800 each. Flights and accom booked. Its shameful the price of accommodation here in Ireland to what I booked for this year in Frankfurt and last year in Munich. hoping Patriots will be after starting well this season. Looking forward to seeing some of Frankfurt - lesson learned from last year is because Europe is +1 hour you have that less daylight coming form Ireland so flying late Friday and will leave a little later on Monday this time. If anyone knows the city and would like to share some highlights that would be great

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭glanman

if anyone is shifting Ravens/Titans tickets hit me up!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭FantasyFool

Just a heads up for anyone that doesnt have tickets. Plenty returns have been showing up on the official eticketing site over the last week. Got 3 together myself today for the Bills/Jags game.

A lot of empty seats around Wembley Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Anyone heading over for Bills Jags this weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

My trip to Frankfurt went very well last weekend. Arrived on Saturday morning and went to the ChampionShip that was docked on the river. Very cool setup by the Chiefs with the Lombardi and a load of other memorabilia and fan related activities on board.

On Sunday morning I went to a pregame function which featured Dante Hall and Steve Smith Sr. Mostly Chiefs fans, as would be the case at the stadium.

Deutsche Bank Park was great from a spectator point of view and the atmosphere was really good. The game itself was far from a classic but there was enough narrative and drama to keep it interesting until the end.

Well worth all the effort to be there for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

• Registered Users Posts: 13,296 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Is it usually schedule release date post-draft when the opponents and dates are announced for the international games?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,296 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Last year it was 10th May (see post #44 on previous page), so just a few days before the complete 272-game schedule was released. I'd expect something similar this year, though the earlier the better obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Possible Europe NFL International matchup combinations for 2024 are below. 49ers and Cowboys are long overdue an International trip I would be thinking one or both will be over this season. I'm guessing Bears will play Jags at Tottenham making it the 2nd year in row the Jags will do a London double-header. There should be a game at Tottenham on Sunday October 13th as that is the middle of the UEFA Nations League match week 3/4 fixtures with England playing Greece at Wembley on October 10th meaning Spurs would only have to play one away game with the two NFL games at their stadium, so with that I would think it will be Sunday October 6th for the first Tottenham game, Sunday October 13th for the second Tottenham games with the Jags Wembley game on Sunday October 20th

Jacksonville Jaguars home opponents at Wembley: Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Tennessee Titans, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Cleveland Browns

Chicago Bears home opponents at Tottenham: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Carolina Panthers, New England Patriots

Minnesota Vikings home opponents at Tottenham: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Atlanta Falcons, New York Jets

Carolina Panthers home opponents at Munich: Atlanta Falcons, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Chargers, Arizona Cardinals, Cincinnati Bengals

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

49ers played in Mexico recently I think so would not be too sure about them coming to Europe so soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

While Mexico City is an International game San Francisco is about the same miles to Mexico City as an East coast game so 49ers likely are still overdue a long haul European international game last time they were over was 2013 for the Cowboys last time in Europe was 2014. While the home teams for the 4 London/Munich games are not currently standout teams I would still expect NFL won't be that stupid to piss off European fans by having all 4 games with terrible matchups and so I'd be optimistic some of the away opponents will include current play-off teams

Advertisement