Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What mens soccer teams are looking for players?

Options
  • 24-05-2022 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

As the title suggests I'm looking to join a soccer/football club, more lower down in the divisions due to have not played football in around 10 years or more (with a team). I know theres a wide range of clubs around but not sure if they still have mens teams for example the Wexford Albion's. If anyone has any recommendations for a player looking to get back into football whilst getting fit/making friends let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

Has been a long time since I played a bit of soccer in the lower divisions myself, but what might help you is that the Wexford & District League website has a list of all clubs and contact numbers for each: https://wexfordfootballleague.com/wexfordclubs

Unless things have changed dramatically, any one of them should welcome a new player.

Advertisement