Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heating and Plumbing Book

Options
  • 24-05-2022 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi All,

Could someone please provide a suggestion for a good book on plumbing how-to/guidance. I have a reasonably good grasp of plumbing and have done plenty over the years but am taking on a larger more complicated project on my own home and want to read up on it and learn more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,916 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Plumbers spend 4 years learning their craft. I can't imagine too many have ever read a DIY plumbing book unless they are teaching in night school. I'd suggest that the DIY forum might be a better place to ask

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭shane b

Cant help with a book, but i found the free section of the BPEC (British Plumbing Employers Council) website quite useful. Just sign up with an email to get the free content.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,735 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Books will be useless. If you’re really determined to do it yourself try YouTube

Advertisement