Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cushings Disease Medication

Options
  • 23-05-2022 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

One of my dogs has Cushings and reacted extremely well to the medication which he will be taking for life. His medication is €72 per fortnight and my vet told me that if I can get it cheaper anywhere she will assist as a lot of the cost is tax related. Unfortunately, there is no generic but I’ve done some checking and it’s way cheaper abroad, UK and Northern Ireland. I called a few vet practices in the north and none would be prepared to dispense it with a prescription from the republic eventhough my vet is prepared to call them, send emails etc. Anyone had similar experience and able to source it abroad from a reliable source. I would be prepared to drive up to Northern Ireland if I could get a vet. Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement