Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extension Wand for B&D BX PW1300

Options
  • 22-05-2022 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

So I borrowed my Da's power washer (don't know what I was thinking) to wash my boat. Boat is in the sea and as soon as I turned it on the wand popped off and sank to the bottom! So now I need to replace it. Anybody know where I might get this or if I can buy a generic gun hose kit that might fit this?

I've looked up the internet and I can't really find anything, mostly they seem to be out of stock. Are all the guns the same, like can I get another brand etc that'll fit? There do seem to be some generic options online, however I'd rather get one in store because he'll be asking for it back any day now!

Advertisement