Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LPT for New Build

Options
  • 22-05-2022 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

Hi All,

Apologies if this is a dumb question, have tried to find an answer on the interweb but failed.

When do you start paying LPT and is it pro-rated or just a set amount for the year.

We've just moved in to a new build, I've registered it on the revenue website and am awaiting whatever details they send so we can pay, I'm just unsure of how much or how it's calculated other than the colour coded system telling you how much your house is worth.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 blackswanie

I have the same question, if anyone might have answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Dublinandy3

When I tried to register they called me up and told me that'd be done by the builder and details of what and how much along with my login details would be sent in the post. I haven't had the details yet so no idea if true or they were just trying to get me off the phone, we'll see I guess. If you find a definitive answer please do lmk.

Advertisement