Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sourcing vape products for resale

• 22-05-2022 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi everyone,

Sorry If this has been covered somewhere but couldn't find the exact answer in any thread.

I was on the look to see where Irish vape shops source there products to sell, but haven't found an exact answer. I know there is wholesalers in UK, China and USA so I'm presuming one of those 3?

The reason why I'm looking is to possibly set up an online store for vape products. Or at the very least buy vape products cheap myself for personal use.

Any information or past experience on starting your own online store would be great or any info at all.

And sorry again if it has been covered.

Cheers folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pirsabaq

how far did you got with your online vape business?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pirsabaq

I been thinking along similar lines but dont know where to find any useful data.

Advertisement