Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV family members that looked nothing like each other

Options
  • 21-05-2022 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Does anyone think, perhaps while going about boring work or chores which tv family members were stupidly unbelievable in terms of physical resemblance?

the two I would put forward are meadow soprano looking completely different to the rest of her family. She had soft features and beautiful olive skin while the rest of her family had harsh features and white skin.

the other one I noticed recently was Ross And Monica in friends. Cast as Brother and sister but completely different looking.

anyone else’s brain ever take them to similar places?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

It's more the weird age gaps that get me, seemingly women over thirty don't exist in Hollywood. Jennifer Lawrence was in every thing and then disappeared, likewise with Emma Stone etc..

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

Women over 30 not existing is a stretch. Certainly older women don’t but 30 isn’t a cutoff in what I’ve seen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Denise Huxtable in the Cosby show, very light skinned in comparison to her parents and siblings.

Dinny and Miley Byrne. Looked absolutely nothing like each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Saying that, great actors who have a convincing onscreen rapport help overcome physical differences in onscreen relatives over time. A less experienced pair than Mick Lally and Joe Lynch would have stuck out like a sore thumb. Likewise Harry H Corbett and Wilfred Brambell in Steptoe And Son. Looked nothing like each other and there was just a thirteen year age gap between them in real life but they were totally convincing as father and son.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Fallout2022

Different Strokes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,202 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The Driscoll brothers: 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭sam t smith

Agreed. The daughter looks nothing like the rest of them.

The lady in the picture was the housekeeper though, if I recall correctly?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Del boy and Rodney, I mean Dave

Advertisement