Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paving Quotes query

Options
  • 20-05-2022 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all,

I've been quoted €3,393 to lay a 26mq patio which is extortionate in my eyes. I already have all the material including the granite slabs. A small path will need to be broken up and thrown in a skip. Other than that it should be straight forward.

Is this the correct price for paving or should it be way cheaper?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,409 ✭✭✭standardg60

Should be half that amount at most imo, can't be more than 3/4 days work for one person if the site is ready to be laid on, assuming there's no drains and/or drainage work needed

Get three quotes and you'll get a fair idea. These guys are very busy at the moment and can name their price. If they don't particularly want a job they will give silly price but may still get the job and so it'll be worth their while.

Advertisement