Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Levmoss park a good place to live?

Options
  • 18-05-2022 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, does anyone know if property in Levmoss park worth purchasing and living in please? I am interested in a property there. But after some research, I noticed both the estate&area(mainly ballyogan) frequently have anti-social issues such as teens.

Please help if you know, thanks!!

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭yer man!

I lived there for 2 years and really liked it. Teens weren't a big problem near the estate itself but I did stay away from the ballyogan estates after getting harassed once. They tend to stay over there so Levmoss was peaceful enough. The one thing I did not like was the road noise from the M50, ultimately it was one of the reasons I moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Ariya_ya

@yer man! Thank you very much for your reply! I was a bit worried about the noise as well. May I also ask if it disturbs a lot during nights when all windows are closed? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭yer man!

I was in the apartments on the motorway side so I had the full effect. I could hear it at all times, day and night and windows and vents all shut. You kind of get used to but I wasn't fully able to. The houses seemed fine though, the noise goes way down once you're not facing the road itself.

Advertisement