If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Old house in bad need of rewiring.

  • 16-05-2022 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

    Is there a full grant to rewire a house which is deemed as dangerous by a registered electrician if you have a serious illness and full time carer. I receive an invalidity pension and am worried about my safety. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I’m in my 50s so wouldn’t be eligible for that grant for old age pensioners.

    Post edited by Robbie 52 on