Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESO Quests + New World graphics & combat

Options
  • 16-05-2022 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does a game like this exist? I'm newish to mmo's, and I love ESO's quests, feels like a true story and quest line which I really want as I will be playing primarily solo. And everything is voice acted! ... But the graphics are really out of date, and I absolutely love the way New World looks and feels combat wise. Except every quest is a fetch quest. "Go here and loot 10 chests. Go there and search 8 barrels".

So, looking for something that has ESO style quests and New World graphics 🙂. Does anything like this exist?

Ps. I've also tried FFXIV, BDO, Lost Ark, SWToR, Skyforge, Destiny 2, Path of Exile

Advertisement