Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Castlebar got it's Mojo back ?

Options
  • 15-05-2022 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭

Should I whisper it ? Will I be tempting faith ? Nightlife in Castlebar seems to back. Last night Saturday 15 May. Thousands in The TF and a very well ran professional gig. A quick tour around the pubs. T Flynn's - A band playing and a great vibe, Rocky's Another band and equally a great vibe.

Talk of recession is in the air. However as of now has Castlebar got it's vibe back ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Thou

Good to see the TF back up and running having a positive impact on the town. I haven't been out for a few months so can't really say if I think it has it's mojo back, but definitely holding it's own I would say. When young people have viable alternatives available to them for a night out in Castlebar rather than having to bus it back to Westport it might be better barometer on the nightlife offering, it's a tiresome topic at this stage but it's true.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭irishgeo

there isnt a late bar open in castlebar at present.

Advertisement