Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda vetting disclosure

• 14-05-2022 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

It used to be the case that after completing the Garda vetting process, a copy of the disclosure was sent to the applicant, this doesn't seem to be the case anymore? Or am I mistaken?

Ive recently completed several Garda vetting applications for my new teaching job and work experience placements as im back in University part time, none of the disclosure certificates have been sent to me. Obviously ive no convictions but I would like a copy to have on file. Does anyone know how to obtain this? I can't find any info on the Garda vetting page.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jrmb

If you're doing it through the Teaching Council, it will be on Digitary Core. If it's for your placement, your college and the placement school are both compliant if they make a "Joint sharing" agreement, and you'll be given the form for the principal to sign. You shouldn't have to do it separately for each school in the one year.

Advertisement