Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaillant Ecotec Boiler Issue

Options
  • 13-05-2022 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi There

Wondering if anyone might know whats going on here. I have a Vaillant Ecotec combi boiler fitted in a Mobile Home (Caravan), The boiler is only 1 year old and would have very little use'

The boiler has a mains power button then 3 way selector OFF - TIMER - ON

Last Summer i noticed that the heat was intermittently coming on when the selector was in the off position , I would have to turn off the mains power to turn it off.

This year now when i turn on the power button heating is sometimes coming on while selector is in the off position , or if i have the heating on and turn selector to the off position the heating stays on and again i have to power the boiler down to switch off, While it was very intermittent last year this year I am finding I always have to power down the boiler to turn the heating off, I have followed up with the supplier and they are getting someone to look at it as it is still in warranty, Just wondering if anyone knows what could be causing this

Thanks

Advertisement