Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blizzard account help

Options
  • 12-05-2022 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭

Looking for some assistance trying to get back into my battle net account.

when I try log in it looks for my email and password. It then asks do I want to use an sms or the Authenticator app to verify my account. I choose phone and it shows me my number half blanked out and I select that option but message never arrives.

so I go the route of Authenticator app from blizzard. Again brick wall because I don’t have it associated with my account because it’s been over a year since I logged into it. So I go around in endless circles trying to set up authentication app or selecting phone number neither route which I can complete.

I know I need the phone to work because I set up a new account with different email and different phone number and that worked by selecting the phone number and then I could pair authentication app with new account. Seems like I’m pretty stick on getting old account back. Anyone dealt with this I’d appreciate some work around.

Ta

Advertisement