Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drumcondra test

Options
  • 12-05-2022 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi I'm trying to post the below in the education forum but I can't see education under category's when I post ?

Hi Just a question if there are any teachers on here

Do children in the class get different tests to prevent copying .I'm worried my child may have tried to copy the girl next to her She did say she thinks the boy next to her had a different test as she was peaking Just checking if it's standard to use different tests in the class to prevent this .

She is struggling so just want to make sure his result is accurate

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've already put a link to the teaching forum in your other errant thread in Net&Comms.

Advertisement