Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College fee

Options
  • 10-05-2022 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, I am trying to get a general idea of how much college would cost per year. On the internet I read loads if stuff and it's not clear. So who is so kind to tell me how much college like UCD would be per year? Excluding rent, food, bill. Just college fee. Does it depend on what a person is studyng? I need a general idea as I am starting to save for my son and I need a plan as I want to make sure i am saving enough. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,759 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

currently 3K per annum is the standard for undergrad courses, budget another few hundred for books which are absurdly expensive. Simon Harris has been muttering about reducing the fee but no confirmation of that yet. If you have more than one kid in college you may be able to claim some tax relief on the second fee.

Advertisement