Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Question about Facebook job

• 09-05-2022 9:52am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 jr147

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post but I went on a job related forum and couldn't find a way to post.

Basically, I applied for a customer service role at Facebook on behalf of another company a couple of months or so after leaving my last position which was also working with Facebook, again on behalf of a different company.

I did the interview, it went well, the test scores were good and I seemed in a good position. Then suddenly they tell me I can't take another role working with Facebook within 6 months of my last one?

I never heard about this before and was so confused, especially as to why I got told this AFTER the interview.

Anyone have experience with this?

Post edited by Beasty on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 22,981 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Spear

You need to confirm your email address first, then you can post on the Work and Jobs forum.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 jr147

There's no option to and it's not possible anyway since a very old email address is associated with this account and I can't change it. I'll just make a new account

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 22,981 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Spear

Have you lost access to the email account entirely?

If not, try this link to resend it: https://www.boards.ie/entry/emailconfirmrequest

Advertisement