Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage broker recommendations? Rathmines area

Options
  • 09-05-2022 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,

Would anyone be able to recommend a good broker in or around the Rathmines area? City centre would be ok too. Ideally one who doesn't change fees. Hoping to avail of Avant's rates.

Cheers,

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭eusap

Tony Long in Terenure is good

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Diminishing

Cheers - I'll take a look!

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭raxy

I'm going through finance solutions in lucan & find them very good. Everything was done online so didn't have to go to their office at all.

Avant just announced they will be raising their rates. You have until the 15th July to draw down to get the current rate. This week is 4 weeks since I applied & was told it will probably be another 2 before I hear back. You'll need to get your application submitted ASAP.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Area wouldn't matter as it's all online. I used one in Limerick for Dublin.

Advertisement