Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Putter Fitting

Options
  • 06-05-2022 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Just wanted to know has anyone had a good detailed putter fitting? I see there is plenty recommended but they are all up north has anyone had any good experiences round the leinster or Munster area cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭willabur

I had one in concept golf,

real nice process. Only concern is the lack of choice - supply chain etc etc I ended up getting a lovely evnroll putter which is working very nicely for me. Especially on bad strokes it has saved me several strokes already

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Quahog217

I got a putter fitting with Ronan Collins in Fota. Good fitting and really happy with my Putter. Not the biggest selection but still a decent choice and no issue if you want to buy the club elsewhere either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭gypsy79

I got a fitting in 2020 in Foregolf

Very happy with it...only small adjustments but the confidence of going through and seeing numbers was great

Small enough choice too

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Lefty2Guns

I got a fitting in American Golf. Best decision I ever made.

Advertisement