Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know anything about Frascati Hall, Blackrock property?

Options
  • 06-05-2022 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've been looking for property and recently found Frascati Hall. I saw an old post on it.

It appears that folks up until 2018 were hesitant to buy this property because of some defects, which include general poor sealants, particularly on the windows. I've found an article on it as well.

I've read the most recent comment from 2020 on the old thread where owners paid the 25,000 Euro fee and conducted remediation work. The other complaint about Frascati Hall were the nearby council flats.

But what's really annoying based on house hunting in Dublin is that social housing is literally everywhere... except maybe ballsbridge where properties in the location are being sold in the millions.

I am wondering if,

Anybody else is aware of additional problems or further works that need to be carried out on the property. And if anybody have any thoughts on purchasing a property in this apartment complex if the remediation works are complete?

Advertisement