Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer work for 15 year old boy

Options
  • 04-05-2022 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Anybodh know of milk round . Leaflet drop ir any summer iobs for a 15 year old boy ? In dublin 15 & surrounding areas ...tbank you

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

A friend's son used to work with the fruit & veg shop in Laurel Lodge doing deliveries, might be worth giving them a shout? I do know it involved very early mornings and the occasional lift to their warehouse rather than the shop - be warned if you are the taxi :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 burnell

Tks so much will give it a try

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭frankyboy1986

When I was that age I worked in Fort lucan

My sister worked In the Leisure plex when she was 15.

This is going back quite a few years though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Nolimits

I worked for a restaurant over the shopping centre when I was 15, I lied about my age and said I was 16 and they didn't seem too interested in checking. I got paid right out of the till too 😂.

Haven't thought about that in years, but starting to think it might not have been strictly legal 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 7 burnell

Just reposting in case anybody knows of anything pls. part time job for 15 year old boy in d15 area or within easy train or bus commute

• Advertisement
Advertisement