Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monday 2nd May 2022

• 01-05-2022 5:25pm

Am tryna focus on Tuesday's racemeets, and no too interested in tomorrow's fare,,

Somebody might fancy summit howevs 😛

gluck :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭j@utis

16:51 Bath JACKMEISTER RUDI 5/2 has a good chance of going two better this time, same mark, Gina will be steering him home again, he even has the same draw, no many others in the field have tasted this track, so hopefully he can put his experience to good use tomorrow.

Looks the only horse capable of winning any sort of race j@u 😂 the rest look pure rubbish - unless am missing something..

Gwan Gina !

2.10 Kempton

I think something beats OUTLAW PETER ~ 1/2 looks too short to me anyhow - maybe Foxinthebox can come first here,, Thai Terrier also has some decent flat form at staying trips, and can go well if he takes to hurdles

4.45 Warwick

4 are due to go to post in this h'cap chase ,,, I think the 11yr old Ornua will set the fractions,,, think the ~ 6/5 fav ROCKSTAR RONNIE will struggle to see out this 2 1/2m trip, and he may well be overbet with the day what's in it 😁 DINO VELVET ~ 2/1 is my idea of the winner here, and I expect Golden Taipan to not be far away at the end,,,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭j@utis

I don't know exactly what happened there, but he was withdrawn at the start.

• Advertisement

Was a sickener - last hope for a winner 😂

Was watching the loading up, and the last few stragglers were taking an age to load up.... The horse got unruly and reared up in his box,,, everything seemed ok then with him, and he seemed calm just after that, in his stall,, Then the last one or two loaded, and, just before the off, the horse reversed/was reversed (probably the jockey done it) out the boxes,, don't know what the reason was - he must've taken a knock or summit :(

HARD !

Advertisement