Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster Resale Tickets

Options
  • 30-04-2022 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

I have purchased 2 concert tickets on Ticketmaster.ie last year. The tickets were expensive but they were hotel package tickets that come with over night accommodation in a hotel beside 3Arena. I now can't go to the concert so I went back into my Ticketmaster account and picked the "Resale" option for the tickets which allow the tickets to be put on sale again. My problem is that Ticketmaster are showing my tickets back on sale as standard concert tickets without mentioning anything of the hotel package that's included. The resale price is showing up the same as what I purchased them for but that was with the hotel package included. I tried contacting Ticketmaster by email but I just keep getting automated replies every 2 days saying they are busy.

Advertisement