Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standard shower connection size in Ireland

Options
  • 29-04-2022 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

Sorry, this is probably a fairly basic question, but I had a look around and couldn't find a definitive answer. I wanted to buy a rainforest showerhead online and it was giving the following options in terms of connections. Can anyone tell me which ones we use in Ireland?

Also, is it just a matter of connecting a rainforest showerhead to an electric shower or is there additional fit-out needed that I'm not considering? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,913 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Most rain heads don't work with electric showers that only put out 3 to 5 litres of warm water per minute. Most rain heads are designed for power showers putting out 14 to over 20 litres of water per minute.

Are you sure the one you are looking at is designed for electric showers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

No, I'm not sure at all to be honest. Thanks for the information, I'll go digging a bit deeper.

Advertisement