Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 28th April 2022

Options
  • 26-04-2022 3:59pm

3.25 Musselburgh

Looks like Bossipop will try lead here - he usually does when he gets his way,,, Another potential leader I feel is Atiyah,,, Not seeing any of these two winning here... Atiyah won lto at Chelmsford by making all, but that tactic has never won for her on turf, which she has never won on either,, Bossipop looks to be more at home over 6f, or on soft ground, so easy enough to dismiss him..

Cool Spirit is a CD winner from around this time last year, but that was a lesser race,,

have picked two here, and, price dependent, I might back em both,,

PRIMO'S COMET won this last year,, is a multiple C & D winner,,, goes well on good ground

GOOD LUCK FOX NAP goes well on top of the ground, as shown when winning over C & D in June of last year,, A few poor/mediocre runs since then, but in three goes over C & D since his latest win, he's been beaten cumulatively less than 5lgths...

Am not convinced about the claims of the paper fav The Thin Blue Line, who, although having went close lto over C&D, there was some juice in it that day, and the time weren't great,,, Another what aint never won on turf,,

If the prices are similar to the probable SP, I will dutch them, and @ ~ 8/1 Primo's Comet and ~ 3/1 Good Luck Fox, should won of em win it'll be a 7/4-15/8 winner for me,,

at time of writing the drought doth continue,,, hope springs eternal :)

GL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Two for me today to keep myself entertained: 3:00 Lingers - Artician to oppose two market leaders that are coming back after the break, he should appreciate drop in class and trip today, and 3:50 Redcar - Liangel Hope been back heavily on his previous runs and been knocking on the doors good few times, so today could be his day. Both shorties, nothing to brag about if they come in.

You're allowed to brag j@u 😁 it's as much a part of the forum as complaining about aftertimers,,

I blame Chapman with his BOOMS ,, but in a good way 😂

done your picks j@u , singles and e/w dble 🙏

gluck to all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭thefallingman

Lost my plums yesterday thanks to Willie fking mullins, so just two small bets today

3.40 hide and seek Puchestown

5.25 Sire de Berlais

good luck all

Unlucky with Arctician at Lingfield so we was ☹️

Very unforgiving that place - he was beaten by no more than the few lengths he lost, by being forced to go out wide for a run,,

wouldn't bet against him when next he tackles track and trip,, could well have won had he got a run on the inner

• Advertisement

Some Nightmare is too short @ ~ 1.7 - lay material imo in 6.10 Chp

No luck there

7.30 Chelmsford

BAYSTON HILL ~ 11/1 is due a change of luck, and might get it here down into a Class 6.. Is a stablemate of the 2nd fav The Bay Warrior, who looks a likely crossbar hitter,, the fav Pips Tune is a recent CD winner, but aint the most reliable... am thinking the top two in market might take each other on early, and set it up for something else,, pity only 2 places e/w

GL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Pity on Arctician getting stuck wide and not finishing one better at least, will stick him into the notebook that he doesn't go unnoticed nto.

There some bottom of the barrel action in Newcastle and Wolves tomorrow, our kinda thing 🤣 I'll have a look tomorrow.

I'm gonna look further afield j@u - Sunday looks promising ! 😂

Advertisement