Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FonFix > Repair Samsung S10. How will I contact them for updates????

Options
  • 26-04-2022 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi,

I am having bit trouble contacting FonFix or having updates.

My phone needs to be repaired and (through Samsung) I got it picked up from Galway and sent to FonFix (which Samsung told me are the company that carry out repair for them)

Phone picked up by an Post Wednesday. I assumed was next day deliverly. I was wrong. apparentely got to FonFix Monday 25th

I contacted Samsung and they gave me 2 phone numbers but FonFix never picks up.

+353 (0353) 12149200 +353 (0353) 1 2950305

The FonFix chat says "we don't have a customer service" , open a ticket and we reply in 24h

I got an email with repairs estimate at 10am today . I did accepted and paid immediately. This was at 10.30am today. I wander any of ye have an idea how contact them or should I just pray my phone is fixed today, posted tomorrow and gets here Thursda?

as badly need it for private and work ( i am using a very old phone that I have to charge twice dayli and can only make calls, forget apps and email)

Advertisement