Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palas Cinema or IMC Cinema

Options
  • 23-04-2022 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭

What is Palas Cinema like?

Sound is very important to me and I have been in cinemas that that don’t properly utilise the audio track of a movie.

IMC did for a movie my last time there though the film itself was disappointing.

What is Palas like for this? Their timetable suits me better than IMC for the film.

Post edited by Spon Farmer on

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Watched some stuff there pre-covid and recently the batman movie. I feel the sound is very good in the bottom and the top floor screens, though i find every place a touch too loud (old age i guess)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,344 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Palas has superior sound and picture quality in my experience.

Omniplex Sathill has them both beat.

Advertisement