Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do ye get supplements now that Brexit has taken effect?

Options
  • 21-04-2022 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,666 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I used to get the VEG 1 supplement from the vegansociety.com, Vit D3 & Omega-3 EPA & DHA from vegetology.com / veganicity.com.

The last time I ordered the VEG 1 supplements, they ended up being returned to the UK from Dublin (I'm in Cork).

Now, I'm reluctant to buy anything from the UK again.

Perhaps there online shops based in Northern Ireland? Should be a lot more straightforward with posting and customs.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,666 ✭✭✭Worztron

I recently got stuff from vegetology.com and they arrived without issue - took a few days longer than usual but that's ok. The worst part was Fastway not ringing the bell or knocking and then leaving the package outside my front-door, clearly visible for potential thieves.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Advertisement