Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Pump Not Turning Off

Options
  • 21-04-2022 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi folks,

Hoping someone might have some suggestions - I've a Stuart Turner Monsoon S2.0 bar twin pump that we have upstairs in the hot press and recently it has stopped turning itself off.

Typically it will run during and after the use of sinks, toilets and showers but now it isn't shutting itself off properly. There doesn't seem to be any visible leaks anywhere in the house that may cause a drop in the pressure etc. I've managed to figure out if I turn off the immersion at the fuse box (it runs on the same current) for a few secs and then turn it back on it behaves itself again but the problem then starts again if you run any water.

Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience or any suggestions on what to do (is this a job for a sparky/plumber etc?)

Many thanks

RP

Advertisement