Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton T90SR replacement with power shower

Options
  • 19-04-2022 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

I have a nice silent T90SR that I need to replace with a thermostatic power shower. The Triton.ie website says the Novel SR is discontinued.

Can any recommend and decent, silent replacement with a similar footprint?

I know this replacement requires extra plumbing (hot feed) but at the moment I am struggling with a decent model to replace with.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

The Triton Novel SR is the current model. It definitely hasn't been replaced yet. I just picked up 10 myself this morning.

Apart from needing a hot feed, there is a bit of electrical work requiring an electrician. It's most important that the 40 amp rcbo at the fuse box gets replaced. This is way too big for a power shower & would be very dangerous to leave

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭harderthanf

Thanks, I hadn't considered the rcbo.

The model is definitely discontinued though - see the Triton webpage

I promise you it's not discontinued. It has proved to be a very reliable shower & is only on the market 3 years or less. They wouldn't discontinue a model without having a new one to replace itAs a shower repair company we get advanced notice from Triton UK of any new developments. They are available from any plumbing suppliers ranging in price from €290 ish to €360

If you call Triton on 01 6286845 they will reassure you

They have fixed that webpage glitch

Novel SR Thermostatic Power Shower

(4)

Featuring our Quiet Mark approved, quiet pump technology for a relaxing shower experience, the Triton Novel SR power shower is the perfect solution for those with low pressure systems.

Read full features and specification

Advertisement