Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tuesday 19th April 2022

• 18-04-2022 7:32pm

5.00 Wolverhampton BOY GEORGE 13/2 Boyles/Lads e/w

Has right good claims here, has Boy George, for Laura Coughlan & Dominic Davis in this apprentice handicap over extended mile. Just the one win thus far to his name, and he should give it a right good rattle to double his tally here. He's drawn low in box one, and shouldn't waste the opportunity to press on, as is his wont, all things being equal.

Was favourite for a similar race in November at the course when he come 2nd, finishing well ahead of the third in a fast run race, despite having a wide draw to contend with that day,, ticks a lot of boxes here for me,, Conditions are ideal for him, and though he's hit the crossbar a couple of times, and never won over C & D, he should at least give a very good account here.

I can see him going off a lot shorter, or hitting around 3s even at some stage,, looks about a 5/1 shot and @ 11/2 or bigger it's a fair price,, Krystal Maze appears is 7/2 jolly and that's a good price, but she's drawn 8 of 13, so might be a hostage to fortune here,, Bbob Alula also worth a mention, but just the one for me in this

GL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

French racing: WIN Namaste 317 Marseill, e/w Charlinetta 352 Marseille

Auteuil, e/w Huepecadethaix, e/w zinoa, WIN jeuneroibleu, e/w inlove, w/e zirochka, e/w khamchatka, WIN Nikohas, WIN Hachasson

Bonne chance a tous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭j@utis

You can make a case for quite a few in that 5pm race in Wolves, I had a look and decided to stay out. I think winner will come from top 3 in the betting but if going e/w Street Poet seems to like there in Wolves, he's one of the two CD winners in the race.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭j@utis

Harbour Project 5/1 wins the 5:00 race, followed by other two market principals.

Any idea what's up with 5:30 race? Gustav Graves has installed himself as 9/4 favorite vs 12/1 in forecast. Interesting to see how this gamble unfolds!

4th at 8/1 was Boy George, so no loss there as most were going 4 places,,

Gustav Graves was hard to find on form alright,, Someone 'knew' 😉 😂 - not us plebs tho 😆

Advertisement