Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan qashqai 142 clutch

Options
  • 18-04-2022 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,I'm in a bit of a bother and wondering can anybody give advise,I got my clutch done on my 142 nissan qashqai on Tuesday evening last,went on a max one hour spin in and out of town that evening and the morning after,then was heading to Dublin Wednesday evening for a concert from Limerick,car going grand till I hit Neagh,the stop/start battery started flashing, thought nothing of it and a minute later the whole car started vibrating so pulled over,awful spell of burn out of the car,got the fella that done the clutch to collect the car,and my partner got him to drop it outside our house cos he thought the bolloxed it up,they say it's the timing belt got two other mechanic's to check it out and they said there's no coolant in the system at all,looks like there's a loose pipe,just wondering could they have damaged anything like that while doing the clutch??cos it looks like we need a whole new engine now, absolutely nothing mechanical has been wrong with the car till this point either,thanks

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement