Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paw Pad

Options
  • 18-04-2022 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for some advice please. My 3 year old cavachon's paw pad has become detached. I think it's because we played fetch for too long on an astroturf surface and yesterdays we played fetch on a recently sanded rugby pitch. She is limping but it doesn't appear to be inflamed and there is no sign of any other injury. I reckon it is because of the abrasive surfaces. I'm not too sure what to do? I only noticed it when I noticed her limp.

Does anyone have any advice? Being the bank holiday I don't want to contact the emergency out of hours for the vet as she doesn't seem too distressed and my husband thinks it will probably just come off and heal itself.

I've no experience of this before so any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Advertisement