Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inflatable Mattress

Options
  • 18-04-2022 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭

Hi, not sure if this is the right place. I want to have an inflatable mattress for the odd guest who comes over. I had looked at couch sofa but they all look terrible or are huge money. Plus I would need to get rid of furniture in place already

I am willing to spend a few quid to get a good one but just wondering has anyone a good one they can recommend

Going King sized probably

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭AnRothar

If it's for occasional use then Argos have a good selection.

Also if it's for the"odd guest" then why king size?

We bought an expensive one years ago with great delusions for its future use.

Looking back only used it a few times and it's "stored" in the attic.

For kids sleepovers the single ones from Argos were ideal and far better value.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭brokenangel

It's for the odd guest but that is usual my mother so I wanted something big and decent.....

Advertisement