Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Club Identifier - First 4 digits of GUI number

Options
  • 16-04-2022 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi,

I seem to remember back in the days of Golfnet, there was a list of all the Irish golf clubs and their identifier (first 4 digits of your GUI number).

I contacted Golf Ireland to see if that list still exists and if so if they could send it to me... the guy I spoke to said he'd never heard of it and no such list exists. Am I mis-remembering this or does anyone else recall seeing this list before? If the list does exist and if anyone out there has it would you mind sharing it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭CFG92

The list definitely existed alright, I remember seeing it on golfnet also. What's the reason you're looking for it?

If you need any club(s) in particular, I can find them in Handicap Master for you.

Advertisement