Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist available Dublin 3

Options
  • 15-04-2022 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Guitarist (late 20s) based in Dublin 3

Looking at getting back into jamming/gigging after the restrictions and working abroad for a few years.

Main styles I play are folk/trad on the acoustic guitar and hard rock/metal on the electric guitar.

Comfortable playing rhythm and lead, can also sing so would be happy to sing co-lead or as a backing vocalist.

For my acoustic playing see my SoundCloud profile.

https://soundcloud.com/user-655501619?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

For my electric playing I can send a demo over WhatsApp.

DM me for the list of songs/tunes I can play and sing.

Influences

Rock/Metal: Thin Lizzy, Whitesnake, Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer, Testament, Judas Priest, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Gary Moore, Def Leppard (Steve Clark era), Rory Gallagher, AC/DC, Sylosis, Children of Bodom, Motley Crue, Bruce Kulick. Amon Amarth, Tygers of Pang Tang, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne

Acoustic/Trad: The Dubliners, Luke Kelly, The Wolfe Tones, Altan, Bob Dylan, Moving Hearts, Davy Spillane, Jimmy McCarthy, Christy Moore, Mary Black, Michael Hedges, Preston Reed, Leo Kotke, John Fahey

FYI I work full time so will be available evenings/weekends. Flexible enough in terms of rehearsal location as I have a car.

Gear:

Martin D10

Gibson Explorer

Marshall DSL40

Mics + FX pedals

Advertisement