Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landlord Problem

Options
  • 15-04-2022 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My Tenant does not maintain the garden even though it’s in the lease So as this is the case I asked him to provide me a time and date so I can do it myself as a one off . The tenant is not keen on inspections either one was done 2 weeks ago and the one previous one was last October which brought up a lot of problems mould etc

Am I invading the tenants privacy by doing it myself as they don’t like inspections etc

Any help and advice on this one

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,091 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You're clearly not disputing a forum ban, as this has nothing to do with boards.ie at all. If you want to discuss something property related, then ask in a forum related to the topic, such as the property forum:

Advertisement