Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Dynasty Startup

Options
  • 14-04-2022 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I currently run a dynasty league for the Fantasy Sports Arena (FSA) boards forum, fairly standard scoring. I’m hoping to start a new league very soon. Looking for players. The current league is extremely active and a few players are going to join the new league.

the current league is 20e a year, new one will be similar

Anybody interested, is anybody even reading this 😀

it’ll be on sleeper, anybody interested contact me ASAP, it’ll be first come first served

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Bump, I know this forum isn’t particularly busy but I have 4 spots left, it’s a really good crew so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1 redking123

Hi there. I would be interested!

Hi @redking123

ive sent you a private message.

that league was filled and drafted at the time,

I’ve had about 5 private replies since from people who would have signed up but missed out.

im happy to set up another league if there’s any more interest, the leagues we have are good and very active.

if anybody is looking for a dynasty startup with a 25e per year buy in then respond here or send me a PM and we’ll see if we can get it off the ground

• Registered Users Posts: 8 morant2

Hi we are 6 slots short on out Dynasty startup too, if you or anyone else interested let me know please.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

can you send details, scoring roster size, etc.

• Advertisement

I haven’t really heard any more since then so I let it off

i can run it if there’s interest, so consider this a bump,

it r would be fairly standard superflex scoring etc

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Mikedrop

I would be interested if there is still spots left

OK, look I’ve had a lot of correspondence, a bit here and sone through private message so I might get one more going.

It would be 25e per year with two years paid upfront, there’s a very good reason for that.

anyway I’ll need to go back over things and send out messages etc, if anybody else wants in just express interest here.

for those of you unfamiliar with Dynasty, it’ll be superflex (you can play 2 QBs) and it’ll be a slow draft. The rest can be ironed out later.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,646 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

If anybody is interested in joining the Boards Dynasty league I've defintely got two spots available. I may have more but I'm waiting for two of the original members to get back to me. If they don't get back to me then I'll have four spots available in a 10 man league. Full description of the set up of the league has just been posted.

Please go to the link below if you are interested in joining.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2056683438/boards-dynasty-league#latest

Hi all,

the league I started last year filled up and I had a number of private messages afterwards so I’m gonna start another league this year.

I currently have two dynasty leagues with a big connection to Boards, I hope anybody in those leagues would vouch for my reliability.

if anybody is interested in joins by a dynasty league please let me know via PM

it will be 50e buy in per year, that means it will be 100 up front.

superflex dynasty

i will answer any questions

first come first served, I have about 6 confirmed

• Advertisement
Advertisement