Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Done deal wasters

Options
  • 14-04-2022 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭

Had a bike on done deal with some waster 085 xxxx 37 negotiating with me, and finally saying that they're making arrangements for the transport.Be aware just in case they're messing with your head.(two males in profile photo)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Place is full of them.

From experience never negotiate without:-

1/. Speaking to them.

2/. A viewing/test ride.

Best of luck with the sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭horse7

Thanks, I'm still waiting for 2 guys coming from cork with a trailer full of cash since Tuesday 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

It's mad, I had a load of timewasters then a lad phones me 9am of a Thursday, turned up at 10, gave deposit via revolut then collected at 4pm - he'd have taken it at 10 only I needed time to get the bike out of the shed.

Post edited by LollipopJimmy on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Had a guy text me about alloys wheel at 12 midnight, I replied in the morning , to get a reply of him again at midnight.

blocked him

• Registered Users Posts: 14,270 ✭✭✭✭elperello

It's a jungle out there.

Always was always will be whether you are buying or selling.

• Advertisement
Advertisement