Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[WANTED] NeoGeo pocket game drive

Options
  • 12-04-2022 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭

ITEM: NeoGeo Pocket Game Drive

POST\COLLECTION: post

PRICE: 100

PAYMENT METHODS: PayPal or Revolut

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Are you trying to find one of these or have you one for sale?

I don't have one, but I would love one myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Sorry - it's a Wanted - I have "Wanted" in the title but should have put it in the main body also !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Ah...

Very good.

I had a Google... that's a device I really must buy!

There is also a FlashMasta but it only hold 1-2 games on it, but can be got on AliExpress - I may have to settle for that.

I recently put a new shell and IPS on my NGPC Slim: https://twitter.com/deadl0ck_eire/status/1512809722780471300

I see the Flashmasta clone on AliExpress for about 80 euro or so, I'll have to start saving the pennies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭bugs

@deadl0ck I have a brand new NeoPocket GameDrive if you are interested but I may be looking for slightly more than €100.

@CiDeRmAn The flashmasta is not a good option. The creator regularly has sales offering them at ~$50-60, one just finished in fact but it's generally not a great product and pointless compared with the GameDrive.

How much do you want for the GameDrive @bugs ?

If you could stretch to €115 and a few bob to post, I'd be happy. It was a spare I purchased and has only ever been tested once to confirm it works. In it's anti static bag with instructions as it would be new.

Deal - we'll say 118 then ? So 3 Euro to post ?

If you're OK with that then PM me

Sounds fair

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement