Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone qualified to service an Ariston NUOS 250i heat pump??

Options
  • 12-04-2022 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

We recently bought a house which has an Ariston NUOS 250i heat pump installed by the previous owners and we're having a nightmare trying to find someone to service it, hoping I've come to the right place and can find a company/person that deals with this brand? We called Ariston and the unit was never registered and it is out of warrantly so they're of no help!

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

If you don't get any answers here I'd google heat pump installers. I would most would service all models. Another option is to find out the agent here in Ireland. They will have a list of local people who will do it

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lesleyaj22

Thanks @Sleeper12 googled and called all heat pump installers I could find and I just keep getting told they don't know the brand or have the training to deal with it.. Plumbit are the Ariston agents and distributors and we've been calling them since last June, they were supposed to come in November, then when nobody showed we called and were told the engineer is not qualified for that type of unit.. It's been hell!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

What part of the country?

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

Hi @Wearb we're in North Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭John.G

What are you using for domestic hot water heating now?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Sorry for not thinking about this sooner. On the renewable energy forum someone is bound to be able to help you find a service agent.

Thanks @Sleeper12 I'll try that forum!

Advertisement