Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inflation and Skiing?

Options
  • 08-04-2022 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Is anybody getting crazy prices on season passes, accommodation etc. for next year yet? The season pass I usually buy has increased by 100%. Ski holidays have always been on the more expensive side, so fingers crossed the inflation rates don't affect all aspects of the season too much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,124 ✭✭✭prunudo

I was half thinking of dropping a deposit on a 2023 holiday last month, not sure if the price is guaranteed to stay the same though. I'm sure there would be something in the small print regarding exceptional circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 A1Son

Good idea.

I'm sure most accommodation providers will be working out next years prices already. Get in quick before they do and see if they will honour/guarantee the price they give now......

I have seen Ryanair make an announcement that price increases are inevitable. Resort operators obviously have massive overheads, so ski passes are most likely due an increase, but 100% is deffo too much.

Advertisement