Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philly/Washington/Baltimore

Options
  • 07-04-2022 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I hope to in Washington and Philadelphia next November and would love to take in a NFL game while there. I know the fixtures aren’t just quite out yet but even so which of the three is the easiest to get to, transportation wise. Given a choice I’d plump for the Eagles but the Ravens wouldn’t be a bad alternative, but until I know who’s at home I can’t make any plans. BTW all three were AWAY last Halloween, could I possibly be unlucky again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

Don't know about the others, but Lincoln fields is handy to get to.

Subway will have you to the stadium in about 20 minutes from the centre of Phily.

Ravens stadium is also very accessible. It was voted one of the most accessible stadiums in the NFL a while back. It's easy to get to from anywhere in Baltimore or DC. There's a train between the two that costs about $10 (or at least used to) and takes about 35-40 mins. Public transport from just about anywhere in Baltimore to the stadium is excellent. Driving from DC is supposedly also very handy as due to the car park's location you're straight back on the road to DC and avoid the Baltimore traffic.

Washington's stadium on the other hand is a nightmare. Give yourself plenty of time (and patience).

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dr Devious

Àaaaàaa

Post edited by Dr Devious on

Advertisement